IMPROVING STAFF PRODUCTIVITY AND JOB PROFITABILITY
What you receive: – Length of video: 3 hours – Manual: 35 pages
Your sessions in this IGNITE Module are:
- Millennials and how to be an even better [and more profitable] millennial firm
- Getting better results from all your meetings
- Improving staff management
- Improving job profitability
- The cost of the ego trip
- Nuggets of gold to improve staff performance
“All your assets go home at night” Your talent, as one HR manager asked me to refer to staff as, are your main assets and yet, having interviewed over 500 managers and partners I know that many of them are demotivated and even unfulfilled. Yet, this is a truly great profession we are members of and our clients see us as their trusted business advisor, don’t they? I was no great exponent of good staff management – I have learnt to do this the hard way having employed over 250 people in my varying businesses.
What I share in this Module is born out of experience of seeking to find better ways to communicate, manage and motivate staff. Some things come naturally to me – managing people teams did not in my early days of manging my accountancy business. Yet I believe that looking back at what I learnt I think this Module is perhaps the best of all – at least I feel that it is the one in which I discuss some of the strategies I developed to enable me and my talent to communicate better and more effectively.
This Module then outlines a number of highly impactful strategies that will enable you and your team to more cost effectively manage your work. With staff costs ever-increasing it is mission critical to use the time they are working in the best possible way. It is also important to do all you can to appreciate and motivate your team so that they are happy and fulfilled – and not looking to move on.”
Some of the areas we will look at include:
- Managing from the H.E.A.R.T. – the 5 lessons that enabled me to turn the corner and better manage my teams
- The wisdom of the geese – 5 lessons in team management
- Better understanding millennials and Gen Z
- Do you end up doing the talking when you lead meetings? Not after watching the third session!
- Offsite meeting checklist
- It’s time to stop taking minutes
- The keys to motivation
- Helping employees take ‘emotional ownership’ of the firm
- Improving budgeting and stopping managers creating ‘optimistic’ budgets
- Learn the lesson from the service reception
- Having a better process for extras or client caused problems
- Navigating client expectations
- Fixing the disconnect between manager and partner – maybe the number one key to reducing write downs
MODULE 4 – IMPROVING STAFF PRODUCTIVITY AND JOB PROFITABILITY
Price for access to Online Video and video manual – from £163
OFFER 1 – Subscribe to this Module and receive these THREE FREE: A confidential partner questionnaire, how to develop more effective relationships and extend your referral network and the Mark Lloydbottom book recommends.
OFFER 2 – Subscribe to the complete series and save over £190. Remember all your other firm owners and managers can [and probably should] study the IGNITE materials and other staff members may also be interested in selected Modules. They are all yours to use in-house as you wish.